CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Masen's 3rd Birthday

Today Masen turns 3!!! I think he is finally understanding what a birthday is. He was so excited all day long for his party to start and to get his birthday cake, that he picked out by himself. This morning he got a phone call from Geffore the Giraffe (Toys R Us Mascot). He called to tell Masen Happy Birthday. We missed the call but he left a message on our answering machine. Masen figured out how to play the message over and over again. Everytime it came on his little face would light up with excitement.
Masen was so excited about his cake. It was a Handy Manny cake. He love Handy Manny on the Disney channel.
Masen just couldn't wait for everyone to get there. So he just helped himself to a little taste of the icing.
I really couldn't get mad at him for messing his cake up. It just wouldn't be a Masen cake unless it had a tasting mark in it.
For his birthday we had all the family up for cake and ice cream. Masen was so excited for all the kids to come to the house and play. He got lots of Handy Manny toys, Little Einstiens, and Mickey Mouse. He loves those show on the Disney channel, now he has the toys to play with. I just can't believe he 3 already. It seems like I just had him not to long ago. It is just the cutest ever and always keeps me on my toes. Happy Birthday Masen. We Love You!

1 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Hey... I don't know if you remember me. I'm Kenzee Mullins (Ellsworth) Used to work with ya :] I found you blog and thought I'd say HI...Looks like your busy with three!!! I didn't know you had another one. How fun. I have one little boy...it's great. Hope things are well!! My blogg is krisandkenzee.blogspot.com