CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is Masen ready for the baby????

So the other day we were sitting in the chair and Masen was on my lap and we were talking about baby CJ coming. I asked him are ready for baby CJ to come? His responds was no baby stinky. I said well that is ok you were stinky too. Then the next day we were doing the same thing and I asked him if he is ready for his baby brother to come. Masen then replied no baby monkey. This boy is totally in love with monkeys. While we were talking a baby was on t.v. and it started crying and I asked him again and he said ya. Then he proceeded to lift my shirt to see my belly and I couldn't figure out what the heck he was doing. He first poked my belly and said wake up then that wasn't good enough he got both hands and started shaking my belly really hard and put his mouth up next to it and shouted wake up CJ. I think he was trying to get CJ to start crying like the one on T.V. With Masen you just don't know what he is going to next. He is always keeping up on our toes.

1 comments:

rouskafamily said...

That is funny!! You will have your hands full. Your boys are great, I love them!!! IT is almost time, are you ready?