CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

You just never know with Masen

Today Masen and I hung out pretty much all day together cuz Trey was at his friend's house. For some weird reason Masen is just in love with his body parts and what they can do. So Masen was walking around the house all day holding on to his boy parts. I kept asking him if he needed to go to the bathroom, he would just tell me no. So I went on cleaning the house again. Then I finally asked him why he his holding himself all day, then he got really emotional and with the saddest, whiniest voice ever, he sadly told me that he had a hole in his wiener. It was all I could do not to laugh hysterically. I had to calm his down because he really thought something was wrong. I finally explained to him the best I could with him only being 2 1/2 years old that the hole is suppose to be there. With this child I just never know what is going to come out of his mouth next or what he is going to do.

0 comments: