CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Attack of the clippers





Masen, Masen, Masen you just never know with him. Scott and I were getting ready to go pot bowling on Saturday. My mom just came up to watch the boys. The boys were in the shower (so I thought). Trey come running out of the bathroom to tell us Masen had the clippers. So I went into the bathroom and sure enough he did. I left them out on the counter because the battery was completely dead on them, because I tried using them earlier that day to trim up the back of Trey's hair. They were so dead I couldn't even get them to turn on. They had just enough juice left for Masen to buzz the top of his head clear to the scalp and the side of his head. So we weren't able to fix this unless we buzz his whole head as short as where he buzzed it. I love the kid to death and wouldn't trade him for anything, but I wish he would get out the mischievous stage.

0 comments: