CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SEP Conference


Today was Trey's SEP conference. I was really curious to see his progress so far this year. I have already seen a huge improvement in his numbers, letters, and being able to read more words. He was doing great in all the areas that they are suppose doing and ahead in some of the other areas. There was just one thing they had a problem with. I guess Trey and a bunch boys at recess are playing hunting games and making fake guns with their hands and hunting animals. I didn't know this until I went and met with his teacher. I didn't really think much of him doing this at school because he is always doing this at home. Not thinking it was a big no no at school. There is another rule at recess is that they can't wrestle with each other. They can play tag but they can't physically grab each other. So they have been getting in trouble at recess for this and it is carrying onto the bus and into the classroom after recess is over. So we have been trying to get him to quit this behavior but I guess they can't be boys anymore at school. I just thought that is what boys do.

1 comments:

Mullins Family said...

Hey Charly,
Thid is Rebecca Mullins. We got your Christmas card today. My mom sent you one but it came back; she put your old address on it. Anyways... Your boys are soooo big. Charlie is cute. Congratulations!! Well I will be checking in on your blog if that is okay :) Talk to you later.