CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Trey on the new president

So the day the president was sworn in Trey had school so they had it on all day so the kids were able the witness the moment. So was so excited to tell me all about the president and how cool it was to watch with all those people. But he was very confused and he asked me why they didn't dunk him under the water. I asked him what?? I don't get what you mean. He said well he put his arm up in the air and had his hand on the bible so why didn't they dunk him in the water. It took me a minute or two to catch on but I finally did. I started laughing and told him they swore him in as president not baptizing him. He is the funniest kid. You just never know what he is going to say next.

3 comments:

Mullins Family said...

HA HA HA HA HA I love things kids say!! That is funny!! Cute :)

Kenzee Jo said...

Aww...How cute. At least you know that he thinking about those things and knows what should be donw when someone is baptized :] What a sweet-heart..

Megen said...

That is halarious! I don't think he is ready to be baptized.