CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trey almost getting kicked out of school.

Ok guys I have been the worse blogger ever. It has been forever. So I am going to try to catch up on what has been going on.

I don't remember the day but I picked Trey up from school and I thought it was very odd that he just came running to the car and hurried and got in. Usually he waits for me to drive up to where the teacher is, but not this day. So I was getting ready to pull off and his teacher came running in the middle of the road to stop me. So I stopped and rolled the window down and she proceeded to tell me that Trey got in trouble at school and he is on his third strike. I asked what he did exactly, she said that he punched a kid in the privates. I know this is bad, but I was really just laughing under my breathe because I just thought it is boys being boys. So she told me that the next time he does something like this he will be kicked out of school. That really caught my attention and really knew how serious this was. His teacher just has to go by the school rules, which I respect but she knew it was a little harsh since he is only in kindergarten. His teacher raised 5 boys of her own. So we got home and everything fun was taken away from him and he had to call his dad and let him know what has happened. So after that long emotional phone call, I sat him down and had a little chat with him, I told him if he doesn't cool it, I will go to school with him and hold his hand all day long if I have too. He thought that would be embarrassing if his mom had to hold his hand in school.
It was really funny when his dad got home from work he was hiding from him so he didn't have to talk to him or even see him. Finally Scott asked him to come talk to him. Scott was pretty harsh, he told him if he gets kicked out of school the only other option is boarding school. Trey didn't know what boarding school is so Scott explained to him that we would have to send him away and only come home on holidays.
So I talked to his teacher the other day and asked how he has been in school. She started laughing and asked what we did to him, because now he is the best behaved kid she has in the class. I was really glad to hear that. So I little chats with him helped. That is how our month started out.

3 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Hahaha...oh my heck! I'm not looking forward to that!! :] But, boys will be boys :]

Mullins Family said...

HA HA HA I think it was funny :( Oh well I guess we have to make our children be nice too!! Hang in there he is a cutie!!!!

Valeri Crockett said...

Haven't had a post from you in awhile. . . been busy or something?! (I'm sure that's an understatement). Just thought I'd say hi and I hope your summer is going great!

;)Val